|Ten Things To Do for Under $20|
1. When was the last time you rented movies and made popcorn on the stovetop? Add a carton of ice cream to take care of the sweet stage of your sweet/salty fix!
3. Meet a friend at a nice restaurant for dessert and coffee.
4. Bookstores, libraries, colleges and museums often have special events that are free or close to free. Stop by, call them up or check their Websites for current events.
5. Go fly a kite!
6. Grab a couple of friends and bake cookies! Enjoy them as they come hot out of the oven. You will have plenty of dough left over for milk!
7. Go on a thrift store shopping frenzy. See just how much $20 will get you.
8. Buy a box of Crayola Sidewalk Chalk ($3.52) and express yourself. Just don’t forget to clean up after yourself.
9. Parks aren’t just for kids! Play Hide and Go Seek. Swing on the swings! Grab a Frisbee and toss it around.
10. A $4.00 deck of cards can turn into: